Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

because i miss you.

Always the exactly same sky and always the same day
Only thing that is different is that you are not here
I thought I’ve let you go. Without anything left
No, no. I still haven’t been able to let you go

Longing for you, I am longing for you.
Because I am longing for you,
I call you and call you by myself everyday
Missing you, I am missing you.
Because I am missing you,
now I just call out your name like a habit.
Even today

Day by day, I feel like I am dying
so what could I do?
Love you, Love you. I love you.
Without even being able to tell you these,
I’ve had to let you go like that
Sorry, I am sorry. Can you hear me?
Could you be able to hear my late confession?
I love you.


first time dengar lagu ni, aku ase cam lagu ni best sangat. simple. tapi cam menyayat hati. penuh makna. lagu ni aku dapat dari ost heartstrings. hehe. skang aku tgh layan cite ni. lom habes ag. tetiba ase nak share lagu yang aku ase best ni. ok la, nak sambung tengok cite lak. lau nak dengar sila la rajen2 carik kat u tube. adioss peeps. gudnite! mimpi manis okey. buibuiii. lagu ni dah di translate kot bi. tapi yg asalnye dalam korea. best sangat!





Thank you for reading this entry :)) iloveyousomuch ♥ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment